Star Ship Conversion Contest
Over on the Federation Commander Forum I am running a conversion contest and all are welcome to enter!
Ok guys, I know I am new here but thought what a better way to get to know all of you than to have a competition. So here goes. 😀
Starting on May 1st and running till June 30th I will be running a contest for the best converted Star Ship (any race). The judging will be done as a blind vote by the community as to ensure people are voting for their favorite piece and not their friends. The prize will be awarded by me in the form of my Shuttlecraft disaster objective marker.
1. All entries are to be sent directly to me in the form of a PM (please don’t post your work in the forum until after the competition vote).
2. You will need a ‘proof of life’ photo before you begin showing the unpainted ship and the components to be used in the conversion. To get an acceptable ‘proof of life’ photo you can take a picture of the model laying out on that days news paper, in front of your monitor with a website showing that day on it (cnn.com, espn.com, etc).
3. Work must be your own.
4. Model does not have to represent a specific ship type in the rules…so let your creativity go wild! 😀
5. Base model must be from [b]Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.[/b], if you want to add other parts from another company that is fine.
6. Photo of competed conversion must be shown before painting the model. So, you will need three photos…’proof of life’, completed conversion, painted model.
7. Model must be painted before the end of the competition to qualify.
8. Judging will be done by the community in the form of a poll from July 1st till July 10th.
9. Each entry will be posted with with a numerical tag as opposed to the creators user name to ensure people don’t know whose model is whose and thus giving a fair result.
10. Prize will be mailed out the Monday after the competition voting closes. If perchance the prize is lost in the mail Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc. is not responsible to offer a replacement prize, this contest is entirely on me.
So guys get cracking, and look forward to some great competition!! 😀